June 3, 2009

Day Three Continued

Here are a few cute shots I forgot to post in the first post. These are mostly for Marti and Rob, so they can see how their kiddos are doing.



Don't you wish you could wake up looking so cute and beautiful?




Good friends.




Brothers and Sisters.



Granna is loving this.



Andy was fascinated with the lather I worked up in Lane's hair. Andy's fuzz doesn't lather quite the same.



Clean buddies.

3 comments:

Coffman Family said...

This is so much fun to watch! I'm free tomorrow if I can be of any help.

B-ri said...

It's like you have two sets of twins! You are doing great with the foursome. I can wait to see what souvenirs they bring back for you. They better include one of those 1/2 heart BFF necklaces!

cheryl said...

So sweet.
My first though at all of them in Lane's bed was "party in my crib!"