June 5, 2009

Day Five

We are more than half way though our adventure now, and we have been going, going, going! My strategy has been keep them busy; tire them out. They've all been getting along ok, but not without a few little bumps here and there. The girls were bickering a bit with each other yesterday, but seemed ok today. I guess they are getting a taste of what life would be like with a sister. The boys, well... Lane is loving having a brother. Andy wishes Lane would just go away. When he's not trying to tackle Andy, Lane is getting attention. Attention that Andy thinks would be better focused on him.


The girls spent the morning at Ella's house for their pre-school co-op. I spent the morning in peace doing laundry while the boys napped. Thanks Cami! Once the boys got up, I headed back over to help, though Cami probably would have preferred that I hadn't. Adding two babies to the already chaotic mix didn't do much to help.


Here's the co-op listening to instructions for centers.


Everyone hard at work

"Andy, let's wrestle!"
"NO!!! Get away from me!!!"



These next four pictures are Andy's solution to the problem that is Lane.






No comments: