I found this cute Hot/Cold sorting activity over at B,B,&B.
Brynna enjoyed the little "game". She didn't know what some of the pictures were, so we talked about those. The whole thing is a good learning activity.
Here's a fine motor activity I found. I got the worksheet online somewhere but can't remember where I found it. She traced the shapes and is in the process of outlining them with stickers.
Here's what Lane has been working on! Gross motor skills :)



4 comments:
I very much appreciate you going through craft blogs and blogging about doing them. Adeline loves seeing pictures of Brynna doing stuff, and then wants to do them too, and I like having activities handed to me on a silver platter. you rock.
i recognize that activity!
you may have seen it at my blog!
http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/2009/06/preschool-activity-tracing-shapes-with.html
Hey there it is! Yes I got the tracing activity from Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth! Thanks Michelle!
We did that last time at preschool too! We also used cards and the kids had to identify the number on the card and then put that number of stickers around the shaped. It was sort of a game.
Post a Comment