July 6, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!

It's Muffin Tin Monday again! I have to say I'm impressed with myself for getting everything together two weeks in a row! :)

Here's today's muffin tin lunch:
Such a cutie! She was excited about having MTM again. I didn't know if it was going to happen, so I didn't really tell her until the last minute.

On the Menu: Bologna/Cheese sandwich, celery with PB & cherry raisins, pasta salad, watermelon, blueberry pie, and a JUICE BOX (as good as candy at our house)

The sandwich, pasta, watermelon, blueberry pie, and juice box were all left over from our July 4th party. I think that means my theme was party leftovers. I know people, my creativity is boundless.

The celery was new, and she actually tried it first. Unfortunately she wasn't crazy about it, but she did eat almost a whole one. Oh well, they say it can take 10-20 introductions to a new food before a kid starts to like it.

Brynna had just about finished cleaning up when we got a knock on our door. I opened the door to find Brynna's sweet friend Josh (and his sweet mom) standing there with cupcakes for us! Josh made them over the weekend, and they were out delivering smiles to some of his friends. We thought the cupcakes fit right in with Muffin Tin Monday. As Brynna munched on her strawberry cupcake, she said, "He's such a nice Josh." Indeed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little one is too cute! Looks like she enjoyed her muffin tin meal. :)

Susana said...

Wish I had one of those cupcakes:-)!

Bran said...

What a sweet friend! YUM, blueberry pie...I want some.

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

party leftover is a great theme! :) So glad you joined us this week!