July 13, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday: Big & Little

Another Monday, another muffin tin! The theme over at Her Cup Overfloweth this week was Big & Little. I hadn't done a theme yet, but this one seemed easy enough. Here's our tin:

She seems to really like doing the muffin tins.


The line up: big and little bologna sandwiches, big and little carrots, salad with big and little croutons, light ranch dip.


The final product.

We spent quite a bit of time discussing the "big" carrot. She'd never seen one. I tried to explain that all the baby carrots start out just like the big carrot. She wanted to know how the big carrot fit in the bag... since carrots grow in bags, right?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great tin! I love the sizes and the things you decided to use. Glad she enjoyed everything!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great job on your tin!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

great job! Thanks for joining in on MTM! Your daughter is sooo cute!

She sure was hungry!