July 7, 2009

Copy Crafts

I have been finding some fun and easy crafts around the blogosphere (I'm pretty sure I told myself I'd never use that word). Here are a few things we've been up to.

I picked this one up from Michelle who hosts Muffin Tin Mondays






We used them to decorate for our July 4th party and sent one home with Granna to decorate for her party.


I've searched and searched, but I can't find where I picked this one up from. Feel free to claim it if it's yours. The original Mommy who did it used real watermelon seeds. Obviously this one is really easy, but Brynna liked it, and I think it helped encourage her to try watermelon.




I got this bath paint idea from Just for Fun. Brynna loved it and spent about an hour and a half in the tub painting and playing.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Wow!.... look at you all bloggin' crafty. The blogosphere has a new idea passer oner. ;) I may copy some from you!

cheryl said...

I was about to ditto what Marti said. ;o) You're turning into this cute little crafty ideas mom blogging all regular and stuff.
Fun ideas, even if you did find them somewhere else. That's what we do most of the time. ;o) Thanks for sharing.