January 27, 2010

You Decide

Here's an interesting little leftover from our cruise. Each night we returned to our room to find a cute towel critter waiting for us on the bed. The first night was a bunny, probably the cutest of all of them, but we didn't think to take a picture of it.

This guy was waiting for us the second night. Not real sure what he is, but the sun glasses (mine that I left on the desk) were a nice touch.


.

The third night we were greeted by this little froggy.


And the last night... well what do you think it is?




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, my husband and I had such a great laugh from this! I am going to choose not to comment and just say that all I could do was gasp when I scrolled down to the third towel. :0

This post was hilarious!
Very good.

Teresa said...

ummmmmmm......

maybe I should just go with my second guess "brontosaurus"??

Jessie said...

TMI! TMI! TMI! :)