January 27, 2010

Texas Snow!

So this actually happened before Christmas, and all my Austin friends have already blogged about it. Oh well. We had a very rare treat this past December, a Texas blizzard! For about 30 minutes, the sky opened and we were pummeled with the biggest snow storm to hit Austin in five years!


Here's Lane trying to not get burried in a snow drift.

The kids and I were actually at the Smith's for our little pre-school group. That made it so much fun, because they had friends to play with in the snow.

These two shots are just a couple of random pictures from the same day. I think they're hilarious. Andy is looking for Lane. Do you see him?

There he is!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You are doing so great with the blog. I lack the motivation because there will always be more to post. Oh well, good job and you are motivating me...a little =)