January 4, 2010

Seattle - Post 5 - Cookie Jar

One afternoon we took the kids to do-it-yourself pottery painting place where they decorated a special Christmas gift for Granna and Pop.

I love the concentration on their faces.




Even Lane helped paint!




Nolan mostly supervised.




Lane checking out some of the options.




Not sure how Lane's mouth got paint on it...




All the kids put their hand prints on the jar. Nolan was the last to go, and everyone was a little nervous about how we would be able to unclench his baby fist and get a presentable print. Brynna's expression says it all!




An almost finished shot. They fire everything there, but it wasn't finished until after we left Seattle, so we didn't actually get to see the final product. If I get a picture, I'll post it later.




The kids got to ride the little mall merry-go-round while we were there.




Cute little girl!




And a cute cousin!

1 comment:

Marti said...

What a great idea for a cookie jar! So fun and so special!