January 24, 2010

Christmas at Home

We decided to leave our gifts for just the four of us at home when we went to Houston. So on the "second day of Christmas" we headed back to Austin and got to celebrate Christmas for the 5th time!

Santa left a note by Grandmomma and Gradpa's fireplace that said he had left one more gift at our house because he didn't think we'd be able to fit it our car.

We found this super cute play kitchen waiting for us when we got home.

Brother and Sister checking it out.

Notice Brynna's apron from UB & AA. She wore it in the car all the way home.

After the kids looked over the kitchen, we gathered in the living room to open gifts. This pack of forks was Lane's favorite gift. He refuses to eat without a fork, even crackers.

A new critter from Sisi.




This was also a favorite gift. Brynna loves playing with these things at the store, and I was excited to see her open this one. Besides the kitchen, I think this may be the most played with gift of the year. It was $2.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I have been waiting to see the kitchen. I can't wait for all of the kids to play with your kitchen, SOON!! Our microphone gets taken away quite often =) It's a little too loud for me =)
-Jessie