As promised, here are a few shots of the finished bed with headboard. I think it's a super cute bed. There's even drawers in the frame for storage. We've got a bunch of baby blankets down there now. The only thing that's disappointing is how heavy the whole thing is. It weighs a ton and a half. When I was little I used to rearrange my room myself sometimes. Brynna won't be moving her bed around. Mommy and Daddy struggled just to get it in place. We might have to sell it with the condo!

She loves it, though. That's all that matters really.
We moved the crib into the computer room earlier this week. She hasn't missed it at all, and she seems to understand that that's where the baby's going to sleep when he comes out of my tummy.
The piggies seem to like it too.




2 comments:
That is a pretty cool bed! I would like to have that as my big girl bed too!!!
I love the headboard. She'll have so much fun keeping her treasures there!
Post a Comment