I had a regular OB appointment today. Little Boy is doing well. His heartbeat was in the 140s as usual. That's where Brynna's always was too. My doctor estimated that he's now a pound to a pound and 3/4.
He's sitting very low, much lower than Brynna ever thought about before she got pushed down and out. They found his heart beat right at or below my hip bones. There's no problem with that, just an interesting fact.
We discussed inducement briefly today. She said they generally induce at 39 weeks with gestational diabetes babies (Brynna was induced at 38 weeks and 6 days). 39 weeks for this kid would fall on August 10th. That's my grandmother's birthday. It's also a Sunday, and they don't do scheduled stuff on the weekends. So that means he could be delivered as early as Friday August 8th... 8/8/08 cool. Possibly Monday the 11th. Nothing's written in stone yet. Things could change based on any number of factors, but especially the 'betes.
Oh, and I found out today that we'll be getting regular ultrasounds from here out, as frequently as every week as we get closer to the end. The next one is scheduled in four weeks.
We're at 24 weeks and 3 days (out of 40 weeks).
April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember Camden always sitting low. I think that's why he came early, I just couldn't hold him in. I think sitting low is pretty typical for boys. We are excited to meet him whenever he comes!
-Jessie
Post a Comment