Playing with the gak we made a few weeks ago.
Thanks so much for the smile. I REALLY needed it today. Currently hanging out at the airport waiting for my sister's flight. ...
that is entirely creepy.
eeeewwwww.....I'll have to try that next time we make gak! :)
did you mean creepy or gross? :)
Camden watched this over and over again. I am not sure what he thinks of his aunty D. I am glad you were smiling at the end.
Gross...I kept our gak too that we made recently thinking we could play with it again. Good to know we can!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks so much for the smile. I REALLY needed it today. Currently hanging out at the airport waiting for my sister's flight. ...
that is entirely creepy.
eeeewwwww.....I'll have to try that next time we make gak! :)
did you mean creepy or gross? :)
Camden watched this over and over again. I am not sure what he thinks of his aunty D. I am glad you were smiling at the end.
Gross...I kept our gak too that we made recently thinking we could play with it again. Good to know we can!
Post a Comment