I know some of you Aggie purists are cringing because A&M doesn't actually have cheer leaders. But if they did, Brynna would be the cutest one!
My precious family.
Here's last year's shot.
I know some of you Aggie purists are cringing because A&M doesn't actually have cheer leaders. But if they did, Brynna would be the cutest one!
My precious family.
Here's last year's shot.
4 comments:
It is okay for kids, just as long as she knows that A&M has yell leaders. who knows she could be the first female to be a yell leader. It is all about the votes. She still looks cute. WHOOP!
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Tech is Scarlet and Black not crimson!
Dont' they look cute sporting their colors. She is already a cheerleader.
She looks awesome! It's like night and day when comparing last year's picture to this year's. I agree she would be the cutest if A&M had cheerleaders. Way to go, Brynna! Gig'em!
- Uncle Steven
Post a Comment