September 9, 2009

Good Friends

We got to spend a couple days last week hanging out with Suzy and Andy. I didn't get many pictures, but we had a fun time. All of the kids are getting to the age where they can entertain each other, so it was a pretty easy time.

Here are the girls playing with some homemade play-do we made. Thanks for the recipe, Heather!

Here's a video of the boys playing together. They are so cute. Lane thinks Andy is the coolest baby on the planet, and Andy, well he usually just tolerates Lane. I took the two of them to the grocery store while the girls were at pre-school. Andy arrived at our house while Lane was taking his morning nap, so he woke up to a pleasant surprise. The HEB near us has double wide carts that hold two babies. Lane kept leaning in and hugging Andy the whole way through the store. Andy would just look at me like, "Can I get some help here, lady?"

No comments: