I wasn't very successful in getting a great shot of both kids together. I think these two are the best I got.
Lane's favorite thing about the bluebonnets was trying to eat them. You tell he's thinking about it here.
Brynna was a good sport, considering she hates the feel of itchy grass on her legs.
"Mmm, this one looks yummy."
Such a happy boy, even without his nap.
"What do you mean bluebonnets are not for my mouth?"
Don't worry, I think I got everything out of his mouth before he actually ate any flowers. Isn't a federal offense to eat wildflowers, or something?
It was a beautiful patch. Spring in Texas is beautiful. Too bad it's so short and too bad it means that the oppressive heat is right around the corner.



6 comments:
Those are super cute. You have such happy kids. =)
I am so glad that Noel found that patch. It was safe and there were lots of bluebonnets. Hannah had the same idea. She wanted to eat the bluebonnets. Anytime you get two children to stay still long enough to get a picture you have succeeded. Great pictures.
Great pics. I've just given up on getting a "perfect" shot of my kids together. Maybe when they're teenagers, but then there will be something else right?!? ;o)
I love the ones toward the end with Brenna's hands on her knees, and I could just eat up Lane's sweet cheeks!!!
Loved seeing the pictures!
Enjoyed seeing the pictures. Glad you were able to make it out to get these. Very cute!
Those bluebonnets do look kinda tasty...
Post a Comment