I got tagged by Julie before Thanksgiving and am now getting around to following up. Here's how it works:
*Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog
*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment
Here goes:
1. I have been hot air ballooning in Colorado.
2. I went whale watching in Alaska and saw a pod of humpback whales in a bubble net feed.
3. I have never broken a bone.
4. I have used the puke bag on an airplane.
5. As freshmen in high school, some friends and I buried a time capsule under the goal post on the football field. We dug it up senior year.
6. Daryl and I dated long distance for almost two years when we first got together.
7. I have never had a fight with my brother.
I tag:
Jessie, because she's family and can't stay mad about it.
Liz, because she's almost family.
Marti, because I am always learning something new and interesting about her.
Gwyneth, because she's on the computer almost as much as I am.
Sadie, because she inspires me.
Teresa, because she needs something else to think about (and procrastinate).
Cheryl, because everyone reads her blog.
December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay,it's taken me a while to figure out what being tagged is. I had to ask Jessie. Hummm. Now I have to go and think of some things. Anyway, I found your blog address from my sister's blog. I was wondering how you found my blog, now I get it (I'm a little technologically slow :o) Cute pictures. You're a great writer, I love all the creative things you post and say. That Halloween blog with Brynna as a doctor is hilarious. It's fun to follow other people's blog.
Post a Comment