Here he is sitting with some support. He can sit pretty well for good amounts of time without any support now. He likes to sit and play with his little baby toys.
He still loves the sling. If ever he's fussy, I just put him in it and go about whatever I'm doing, and he's content as can be.
I love this picture. It looks like they're both concentrating hard on their projects.
My two kids.
He's also started eating mush.
He likes it!
Daddy and Brynna feeding Lane his mush!




5 comments:
These pics are so cute! He's getting to be so big.
Happy half birthday, Lane!
He is such a happy boy... and cute! =)
PRECIOUS! Love those sweet cheeks, I just want to kiss them right through the computer. (I promise I'll refrain)
Such a sweet heart! I'm also quite partial to the dimples. ;o)
It is good to know that Lane is healthy, because Hannah likes healthy active boys!!! They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment