So Brynna turned 3 last month. I'm late in posting about it, but I think she had a great birthday. She is very proud to a be a full fledged big-girl now. She gave up her pluggie (pacifier) and mailed all them off to babies that need them on her birthday morning. To our surprise and delight, she did fine and slept fine, and she only asked about her pluggies a couple of times. It was way easier than we thought it would be. Here are just a few pictures of her big birthday.
Birthday cake with at home.
The third annual triple birthday party. Ella and Adeline were born the 8th and 9th respectively.
Mommy time in the bouncy house.
The birthday girls get a ride around Ella's back yard.
Lane enjoying himself at the party.
Happy birthday sweet girl. You are growing up so fast. Daddy and I love you so very much.





No comments:
Post a Comment