I am doing well. Yesterday was my first day on my own since my anxiety and panic attacks started. It was a long exhausting day, but what day as a stay at home mom isn't? Granna came over after work to help with dinner and bed time and provided a much appreciated respite for me. My Sister-in-Law is coming to visit with my nephew next week. Hopefully I'll be feeling like myself and we'll have a fun time hanging out together.
The doctor says I will be on my anti anxiety meds for at least 6 months, maybe a year. Grrr. That's frustrating because all of this seemed to come on over night, and now I have to deal with it for months to come. Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers. I am continuing to feel better every day.
February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that is awesome. I hope that you are feeling better. If you need to vent you can always call me. I know that a day as a SAHM is stressful enough.
Very glad to hear you are getting some relief. What was that medication called? That is some major side effects. If you're ever up for going for a walk, I go every afternoon around the neighborhood. It's how I relieve my stress of the day -
Glad to hear it!!! Continuing to pray.
It was good talking with you this week. You are looking great. You are an awesome Mom, Friend and person! You are loved by many and we are all lifting you up in our prayers. =) Looking forward to hanging with you more. Dito about the daily walks... it is like therapy! Love you...
Hi Diana,
Of course, I had no idea you were going through this.
I wish I could be there to help too. But I will be praying for you.
I love you Diana.
Ivy
Post a Comment