Midge raised three boys that dearly love her, and I am certain that the Lord has prepared an extra special place for her. Daryl's dad, Barry, is her middle child. Midge is survived by her three boys and their families including seven grandchildren. She also has 5 great grandchildren with two more on the way. She leaves a legacy of loving Christ and loving family.
Funeral services are scheduled for Tuesday evening in Florida. On Friday, a small graveside service will be held in North Carolina where her earthly body will be laid to rest next to Dumay in the Tripp family cemetery.
Dumay and Midge
At Core Point in North Carolina
Midge as a young woman







1 comment:
Thank you Daryl and Diana for posting the pictures of Midge and Dumay. There is not a day that goes by that Warren and I don't miss both of them. Midge was the very best mother-in-law. She taught me many things in life. Her door was always open to us when we went to Clearwater and not once did she ever try to give us a guilt trip if we decided to stay at my Mom's house or spend time with our friends instead of staying with her. I know that she loved me like a daughter. The last time I saw her I bent down and kissed her and told her that I loved her and asked her if she knew. She looked up at me and with a weak voice said "I know." My kids always looked forward to Grand Ma coming for a visit because they knew that she would bring arts and craft items to make pictures etc. They played, they danced, they sang, and made
the house come alive with music.
As I was helping to clean out her
house, I found an envelope of thank
you notes and pictures that Clayton
had sent his grand mother when he was just a little boy. I am so glad that I encouraged them to write thank you notes when they were growing up. They must have meant
a lot to her because she had kept them for 30 years. Clayton had
come to Florida for her funeral
and I was able to give him the items that she had saved over the years. We just returned from Core Point North Carolina this week and are looking forward to living up there again in two or three years.
Clayton and Carla both have such good memories of time spent at Core
Point that we have decided to build
a tri-plex for all of us to enjoy.
Post a Comment