March 4, 2008

Check Up

I saw my doctor today. New Baby Tripp is doing well. The heartbeat was exactly average at 140 bpm, and the doc estimated baby to be about 8 ounces... hmm, so where did my other 9 and a half pounds come from??? We are scheduled for an ultrasound in four weeks. That's when we'll find out girl or boy. I'm still thinking boy.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Yeah for a boy. We would be happy if it were either! I could finally pass some boy clothes along to you.
-Jessie

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana! I just checked your page to see how you and the fam are doing and was delighted to read that you and D are expecting. How exciting! Drop me an email (kapratt@hotmail.com) if you have a chance -- I wanted to check on something with you. -Katie P.-

The Kac's said...

Hey there, Holly told me you had a blog...it's been fun to read all you've been up to. Brynna is so cute! Baby Kac is due May 18. We're having a boy. We also just moved South closer to the church. Holly said we need to have a Bible Study reunion. I totally agree. It would be fun to catch up.
-Emily