Today I took Brynna to the doctor to check up on her ongoing never ending cough. As soon as Dr. Booker walked in the room she was asking him to listen to her heart.
She sat still and serious as he leaned in and listened to her heart and lungs. Then she said, "Jesus in my heart! You listening to Jesus?"
Seriously, does it get any cuter than that???
Dr. Booker pulled one ear piece out and asked what she had said. She replied, "You listening to Jesus?"
He looked a little surprised and a little bemused, but he smiled and said, "Oh, yes, I'm listening to Jesus."
In other not so cute news, Brynna has yet another ear infection, at least her third in as many months. The doctor said that all the ear infections could be causing the chronic cough, the ear infections being caused by various colds. He also thought she's more susceptible to colds because of seasonal allergies. So we're trying her on a nasal allergy spray. Yeah, a nasal spray with a two year old. I tried it for the first time tonight. She took it like such a little trooper. After I'd shot both sides, she said, "Don't do that again." Well, not until tomorrow little girl. If the nasal spray doesn't stave off the ear infections, I'm not sure what's next, but tubes for her little ears might be an option later.
February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
ooh...I had horrible ear infections as a young'un. I feel for what you guys are going through!
That's the best!
So sorry she's not been feeling so great.
that is the cute thing-- the jesus thing, not the sickness. i'm so sorry. i know what you're going through. we had to give adelaide, at 10 months, a nasal spray. it didn't work, but still did it anyway. we took adelaide to the ent today. he's great. i can give you his info.
So cute! That's awesome (the Jesus thing, not the other stuff). Oddly enough, Chickpea had some spiritual thoughts today as well - wrote about it on the blog.
I don't think it does get any cuter than that.
WOW! What an awesome story. I prayed that she would come to know Jesus at a young age so this sure sounds like my prayer will be answered. How absolutely precious. Who knows maybe she'll lead Dt. Booker to Jesus. My heart is totally enamored. I'm so sorry she is having so much trouble with her ears. Her Uncle Steven had tubes around 18 months. I sure hopethe nose spray helps.
Hey so why did you ever leave HBMS.Not trying to be creepy im just a fan.
If you're not trying to be creepy, why didn't you leave your name?
Post a Comment