My friend Gwyneth recently posted a picture of her dead, overgrown, weed patch in order to shame herself into bringing it back into garden shape. I don't know how the garden is coming, but I thought she had a good idea. Here is a picture of the Mountain of Shame I currently have growing in the laundry room. It's a lot of clothes, but today was the first day Daryl actually had to go to work without a shirt. You can't tell very well from the shot, but the Mountain is about 2 and a half feet tall. Really everything is clean, it's just that my closet fairy has been on strike, and the dresser fairy refuses to hang stuff. So there it sits. Hopefully this public shaming will inspire me to put it all away myself.
February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Diana,
I think yuo need your momma to come take care of you.
Love,
Your Momma
That would be you not yuo.
Does that mean I should consider doing something with the 2 laundry baskets of *clean* clothes in front of my bed? Let me know when the fairies are off strike...I'll be patiently waiting...
I think I could post a picture of every room in my house right now. Who can do anything with a one year old (almost).
-Jessie
Hi. I am one of Gwyneth's friends wandering over. I currently have 2 laundry baskets of dirty clothes and 3 laundry baskets of scrunched up clean clothes. And my son is 4 mos old and I still haven't put my pregnancy clothes in the attic. You should be proud of yourself that those clothes are neatly piled up like that! Good luck on getting them all in the right place..I find that TV shows are great for folding socks! :)
Post a Comment