September 30, 2008

Nice and Not Nice

After an unpleasant encounter at the playground. (A summary)

Mommy: "Well Brynna, some people are nice sometimes, and some people are not nice sometimes. Do you want to be nice or not nice?"

Brynna: "Nice!"

Mommy: "Oh, good!"

Brynna: "Mommy, do you want to be nice or not nice?"

Mommy: "I want to be nice too."

Brynna: "Why?"

Mommy: "Well, because I want to be like Jesus and I love God."

Brynna: "God loves you too, Mommy!"

Mommy: "Really? How do you know that?"

Brynna: "Because. I grewd up a little, and that's how I know."

3 comments:

Cheng family said...

that is really sweet.
If I asked Cody, "Do you want to be nice or not nice?" He'd definitely answer, "Not nice!"

The Wilcoxson's said...

that is great. You give me a little insight to what i am in for when Elijah gets a little older.

It is good to know that when you grow you learn more things.

I copied the background idea from Cheryl.

cheryl said...

I have to say, that I too copied the background idea from a blog I read. :o) Glad we can all share the love!
Sweet post.