September 27, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

Here are some super cute pictures my friend Marti took of our little ones the other day. Suzy is six weeks older than Brynna, and Andy is two weeks older than Lane.







Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Whoa - I like your new page!

Very cute pics of the kiddos! How fun that your kids are so close in age.

Steven & Jessie said...

Love the new background. Love that website. Cute pictures of the babies. I had a hard time reading the writing.
-Jessie

Steven & Jessie said...

...you must be working on your blog as I am reading it. I can read the writing now. Too funny.
Love the look of your blog.
-Jessie

Cheng family said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe you guys had all 4 of them together and willing to have their picture taken. Well, I'm guessing the boys didn't have much say in the matter.