Lane has decided that he is a hold me baby. That's tough for a stay-at-home-mom that also has a two year old, and yesterday I was pulling my hair out. Lane would cry every time I set him down for a minute. So I pulled out one of the slings I got at my shower, but I've had no luck figuring out the sling thing before now. Every time I tried to put Lane in the sling, he ended up in some contorted position gasping for air. Apparently desperation is a good teacher, because I got it yesterday and have been carrying him around the house in the sling ever since. Here's a picture with the sling that my friend Marti made:
September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yeah! So much fun! I'm so very glad that you are getting some use out of it. I just made one for the beach that I'm excited to show off on Friday. ;) I also have fabric to make Brynna one but Suzy thought it was so great she has taken it and I need to dig it back out. I love how Brynna has Elmo in there. Such a great little mommy. I guess Lane is just a big snuggler that likes being near his mamma! I feel honored that I can be a part of your bonding. Now that you've figured it out, it's time to pick out your very own fabric. Love you guys!
Good to see that Elmo is also being fully supported in the sling.
I also don't think I've seen your wood floors...looks nice!!
You look great Diana. That sling looks cumfy. I can't wait to see the floors.
-Jessie
You look like a natural - I'd never guess this is your first time. :)
I love the sling also when they can sit on your hip. Although it can be hard having babies that love to be held (all the time) I try to remind myself that they won't want to be held forever.
Post a Comment