August 16, 2008

Our Kids

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

cheryl said...

Love the comparison! So precious!

Marti said...

Very cute. :) I still think they look a lot alike! What blessings they both are. Love you all!

Rocky and Sunee said...

they do look alot alike! cute!

B-ri said...

You could totally photo shop that into a "surprise we had twins!" photo. Thanks for letting me hold Lane during the service today. So sweet!

The Wilcoxson's said...

That is great. Well at least you know they are yours. All my children have a birth mark on their heads. You have beautiful children. We cannot wait until we can all play and the mothers can take a NAP!!! If you need anything just let me know. I am good with the overnight shift if you want a night to sleep.

Teresa said...

I love it! So precious. I can't wait to meet Lane too!

Cheng family said...

Look at those sweet faces! I love it when brothers and sisters look alike.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Very sweet photos. Can't believe how much they look alike. Congratulations. Blessings little Lane.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great birthday to have. I hope the fam is settling in well and look forward to meeting your kids next time you're in town.