August 24, 2008

Brynna's First Tripp to the Beach

Wow, last month seems like a lifetime ago. I've gotten pretty far behind on the blog and posting pictures, what with being super pregnant and then giving birth.

You're probably here to check out new pictures of the baby. But, I had to quick post a little something about our trip to the beach last month. It was Brynna's first time, and she had a great time. Daryl and I had fun just watching her enjoy everything. She's not real big on swimming or the water, but she warmed up to the muddy waters of Galveston pretty fast. Here are just a few of my favorite pics from the day. I'll post the rest on Picasa. Mommy pretty much looked like a beached whale in all the pictures, so those won't be included. :)

Just a side note, Lane will make his first trip to the beach much earlier in life. Our Sunday School is planning a trip to Port Aransas in October.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

awesome. Elijah did not like the water either. So he sat on the sand and would let the water come to him.

Cheng family said...

Those are great pictures. And I especially like the title of your post.

It was good to see you yesterday, even briefly. Lane is so cute.