Congratulations! Glad to hear things went smoothly. Welcome to the world, Lane!
Congratulations!!He is a beautiful big boy.And I LOVE his name - really great choice.Ivy
Yay! He is so cute. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
what a natural look. They even have the same hair style. :)
Congrats!!! He is precious! I can't wait to meet sweet little Lane!
So sweet! Can't wait to meet him in person.
He looks like a sweet boy. I love all the hair. Give him a kiss for us, and Brnna too. -Seattle Tripps
Look at all that beautiful hair! He's adorable.
Congrats! Lots of love to your happy family. -Katie & Ryan-
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! Glad to hear things went smoothly. Welcome to the world, Lane!
Congratulations!!
He is a beautiful big boy.
And I LOVE his name - really great choice.
Ivy
Yay! He is so cute. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
what a natural look. They even have the same hair style. :)
Congrats!!! He is precious! I can't wait to meet sweet little Lane!
So sweet! Can't wait to meet him in person.
He looks like a sweet boy. I love all the hair. Give him a kiss for us, and Brnna too.
-Seattle Tripps
Look at all that beautiful hair! He's adorable.
Congrats! Lots of love to your happy family. -Katie & Ryan-
Post a Comment