WE HAVE A DATE!!! 8-8-08!!! We are now officially scheduled for inducement at 7:00 am Friday August 8th. We'll have an Olympic baby! I know this isn't really news to many of you, but the fact that it's officially on the books is new. I saw my doctor yesterday, and she wasn't optimistic that the hospital would have any room that day. Apparently we weren't the only ones hoping for 8-8-08. No matter, we got in.
I was induced with Brynna around the same time of the morning. She made her grand appearance at 4:03 pm that afternoon. Incidentally I was ever so fleetingly disappointed with that official time. Four is my favorite number, and 4:04 would have been cooler. Anyway, it will be interesting to see what time Little Boy makes his appearance.
I've had a couple of uneventful ultrasounds since the last time I posted. I go every week now. Mostly they are checking things like fluid, movement, position, etc. All are fine and normal. Next week will be a little more exciting, because they will do all sorts of measurements, and we'll get an estimate on how big he is. Two months ago he was in the 97th percentile. Last month he was in the 82nd. Mommy is hoping he'll continue with the downturn.
The 'betes are okay. Still doing 4 shots a day. Still craving sweets.
July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! Congrats on being one of the few...the chosen...8-8-08's.
Can't wait to meet Little Boy (and hear his name!) :)
I'm sure it could be done, but try not to hang on 'til 8:08p.m. ;o)
Less than one month. Wow! Now you can look forward to carb-loading while you watch the opening ceremonies.
What Olympic events will Brandon Lucas Tripp be participating in?
That is so exciting Diana!
What a great birthday!
Ivy
Post a Comment