June 6, 2008

This I Know

Here's a cute video to round out today's trilogy of posts on Brynna's spirituality. My favorite part is the smile intermission. It was too big for Blogger, so I had to compress it. That means it might be a little fuzzy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

The Wilcoxson's said...

Your daughter is cute and I enjoyed the song. It is amazing how God can bless our day with just 1 minute of song from our children. Thank God for video cameras so that we can capture these moments and play them when we are not having such a great day. May God Bless you and your family.

Rocky and Sunee said...

brynna is SO cute and funny. How are you doing these days? It's getting close to the big day now isn't it?