Our little family flew out to Seattle to celebrate Thanksgiving at Daryl's brother's house. We were up there for a week. Daryl's parents came out in the middle of the week too. We all had a great time. Brynna had fun playing with her little cousin, and Daryl and I had fun visiting with family.
Here are a few pics and videos from the week. There are LOTS more on our Picasa.
Cousins in baskets.
Brynna preparing the Thanksgiving meal.
One afternoon we went way up into the mountains near Steven and Jessie's house to check out the snow. Here is Brynna investigating for herself.
I think it needs a little more sugar, Granna.
Feeding Cousin Camden.
Everybody getting a good laugh over an "Elf Yourself" video. You saw one this season, right?
I love this picture. Brynna was a little shy when the big crowd first got there on Thanksgiving Day. Jessie's mom, sister, and brother-in-law joined us for dinner.
This is a cute video of Brynna walking in the snow and ice. I love how she struts like a little snow monster. Catch it at the end where she blows by Mommy. Walking around in the snow was much more interesting than giving Mommy a hug, I guess. Sigh, poor Mommy.



No comments:
Post a Comment