September 7, 2007

Don't look Uncle Steven!

Since Tech played on a Monday this week, Brynna's Daddy allowed her to wear her Red Raider cheerleader dress. Mommy says she can wear it again when Tech plays Texas.

We told her this was her "Uncle Brett" dress. She thought about that for a minute or two and then began to tug and pull at her dress and cry, "Bet! Bet!" We tried to tell her that the dress was from Uncle Brett but that it belonged to her. She didn't really understand, so we just had to distract her until she forgot about what she was wearing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steven & Jessie said...

Hi Brynna. I totally understand why you were crying while wearing that outfit. I don't blame you at all. Don't forget those feelings when it comes time for you to choose which college to go to. Hey, at least you gave that school a chance. I know you would love wearing maroon.
Gig'em
Uncle Steven

Anonymous said...

That is the second coolest thing I have ever seen. More me.

Anonymous said...

I saw her wearing her Texas Tech Cheerleader Outfit this weekend (9-15-07) and she loved it. Maybe one day she will be as fortunate as her collegiate counterparts to cheer for Red Raiders!! Keep those Guns Up, Brynna.