When you were 1 year old, your mother was 25times as old as you. By the time you were 5, she was only 6 times as old as you. It only stands to reason that you would have to pass her at some point. I can'[t explain Auntie Carolyn, except that she has always been 3 years older than I.
Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a special one. ;o) Thanks for bringing the cookie cake so we could all celebrate with you! Too bad none of us were prepared enough to be the ones to bring it for you.
5 comments:
When you were 1 year old, your mother was 25times as old as you. By the time you were 5, she was only 6 times as old as you. It only stands to reason that you would have to pass her at some point.
I can'[t explain Auntie Carolyn, except that she has always been 3 years older than I.
Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a special one. ;o)
Thanks for bringing the cookie cake so we could all celebrate with you! Too bad none of us were prepared enough to be the ones to bring it for you.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a good one! I was thinking about ya!
-T
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Hah, you are 30 and I am not!...at least not for a little while more.
Happy birthday! I don't get the whole math thing you're talking about, but then again, I'm horrible at math. Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment