So a couple of weeks ago we took Brynna to get her first haircut. We probably should have just done it ourselves, but I was too scared. We took her to this haircut place for little girls that I had seen near Toys R Us. It's called Sweet and Sassy. Well, it was a little too sassy for my taste. The place actually had a cat-walk/runway. They curled Brynna's hair out and sprayed it with glitter. Then they put a little glitter stamp shaped like a star on her cheek. The haircut was all we really wanted, but the rest was done so quickly, I don't think we knew what hit her until she looked like a little Hollywood princess! I don't think we'll go back, but she was the cutest little starlet we'd ever seen. Here are a few pictures of the highlights (no pun intended). The rest will be on Picasa.

Before
During

And After!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! She looks like she really enjoyed being pampered.
I also notice that they have a huge array of kiddie pampering products behind her on the shelf...very scary!
Okay, so where is the bow?
Love,
Gr.momma
Post a Comment