April 11, 2010

This and That

Here are a few things we have been up to lately.

Brynna went to the dentist for the first time. She was very nervous, and Lane was very supportive. I think the look on his face kind of says, "Be careful with my Sisi, lady.

Ready to get her pictures taken!

For inquiring minds, they found no cavities, but were not able to x-ray her bite-wings. Hopefully she'll be a bit more comfortable and have a little bigger mouth next time, so we can get a better look at the back molars.


We've been trying to get our yard in better shape this year. That has meant a lot of weeding. Here's Brynna helping Dad dig out a stubborn one. Notice her gloves. She's very proud of her gardening gloves, but she doesn't like it when they get dirt on them!

Got it!


A couple Saturdays ago I got up and early to check out some garage sales. I picked up this little slide for $6, thinking Lane would love it.

It was an instant hit! They both love it, and have found lots of fun ways to incorporate it into their play.

Stay tuned for an Easter post coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Brynna. I hate it when I get my cute gardening gloves all dirty. It drives me nuts =)
-Jessie