January 10th was her 4th birthday. We celebrated as a family with a trip to the Austin Children's Museum on Saturday then a few gifts and cake on Sunday, her actual birthday. We got her her first big girl bike. I think Daryl and I were just as excited as she was about it. Here are a few pictures from her birthday weekend. I'll post again soon about the big Triple Birthday with Ella and Adeline.
Brynna helped decorate her cake.
I put the "Happy" candies on, and she put the "Birthday" candies on it. She thanked me a few times for making her a blue cake because blue is her favorite color.
Four candles; got'em all!
Lane helping to open presents.
We checked in with Dr. Booker for her annual well check. He said she's doing great but had no recommendations about how to slow down her childhood. She is 3'6" tall and in the 90th percentile for height. We knew she'd had a growth spurt because she's taller than all her friends right now, and she hasn't always been. She weighed in at 36 pounds. That's the 50th-75th percentile.



No comments:
Post a Comment