August 13, 2009

Our Boy is ONE!!!

It's true! Despite our best efforts, Lane has insisted on growing up a little more every day for the past year. AND NOW HE'S ONE!

We had a small-ish low key celebration with family, and I think everyone had a very nice time.

Brynna helped me decide what colors the cup-cakes would be. She herself would only eat the blue cupcakes, though.


Yum birthday cake! Look, Andy, he didn't even get your shirt dirty!


Opening gifts.


He got a lot of help from his momma and sisi.


Granna enjoyed herself.


Visiting. Poor Brynna, can you tell she's waiting for gifts and cake?

Pop even got a present! He turned.... 29 again on the 4th. This was a gift from Steven and Jessie.

This was a poster I put together of Lane's first year. It's really not fair to parents that babies are babies for such a short time. I love you little boy! Click on the picture if you want a bigger view.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

super sweet. happy b-day Lane!