This past weekend we went out and bought a
new range. The old one would randomly turn itself off when it got bored with whatever you were cooking. Kind of a bummer when you're slow cooking something like a roast. We knew we wanted to replace it eventually with a stainless oven, so we decided not to spend the $200 (or whatever) to get it fixed and bought new instead. The new range a Maytag gas double oven. It has one little oven and one full size. The little one is on top and is just big enough for things like brownie pans, casseroles, and pizzas; pretty much most of what I cook. I love it because it heats up quicker, saves energy, and doesn't heat the house up as much. There's also a broiler feature in the top. The bottom has a convection feature, which I don't think I've ever cooked with but am looking forward to trying. The top has 5 open gas burners. Awesome.


Here's Brynna helping me with the first batch of brownies.

Waiting for the brownies.

Lane's first brownie!

He liked it.

A lot.
8 comments:
Lane with the brownie is sooo cute!
Yummy! What a cute post.
good for you. I love my convection oven. I am jealous because you have a double oven and I am one of those people that would actually use it.
I have serious oven-envy...
Maytags are made in Iowa so I gotta give you props for that! Enjoy the new range!
How great is it that we go so excited about kitchen appliances. ;o)
I totally have oven envy.
The kids are just adorable as always too!
Those Lane pics sure are adorable :) He has the cutest little face.
Mmm. Warm brownies straight from the oven sound delicious!
And I love your new oven. Brynna looks like a great helper, and Lane definitely seems like a good eater. :)
Post a Comment