So this is Brynna wearing her and Lane's Christmas stockings. I remember doing the same thing when I was little. Hers is the green and white one. Grandmother Ruth made both of them (as well as mine and my brother's from when we were kids). Lane's was an unexpected surprise that came in the mail shortly before the holidays. Brynna's is significantly bigger and stretchier. Lane didn't notice this year, but he certainly will in a year or two. Grandmother Ruth has promised to see if she can even his out for him when she comes in March.
I just love this picture. Our precious Christmas elf.
I took this the night we decorated our tree. Brynna hung all of her ornaments tightly together in this one spot. We tried to suggest other places on the tree, but she would have none of it.
And that, I believe, is the end of our Christmas posting. Check back soon; my next post will be about the last two weeks and the most frightening experience of my life.





3 comments:
Diana, these are super cute... Can't wait to hear what you are posting next! =)
Oh my goodness!! Those cheeks on Lane are too sweet.
Your kids are getting so big.
p.s. i sent you an e-mail let me know if you don't get it.
ivybarnes@gmail.com
Those pictures are adorable!
The most frightening experience of your life? I hope it has a happy ending.
Hey - I heard that you guys are moving to our area - is that true?
Post a Comment