I will say I had a good giggle saying that Lane had tt on his outfit. :)
November 8, 2008
Incident in the Baby Nursery
So after the big upset last Saturday, I remembered we had a little Red Raider onsie, that Brynna wore to Brett's graduation, around somewhere. Since you don't get an extra hour of sleep when you have little ones, I used my extra hour Sunday morning to dig out the onsie, and Lane wore it to church. I know... What kind of mother sends their baby to the nursery in an Austin church, dressed in red and black, the morning after a game like that?! I just had to do it for Uncle Brett... and probably because the sinful part of me likes to pick fights. Anyway, I figured he'd be safe. He doesn't dress himself, after all. Plus he's just so cute who would hold his outfit against him. Well, I did get some disparaging remarks when I dropped him off, but I still trusted he was safe. However, part way through the service they had to come find me. It seemed Lane was crying inconsolably. They claimed to think he was "hungry". I tend to think he got pinched...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
all aggies around the nation wanted to wear Texas Tech stuff on sunday if they knew they were going to run into someone from t.u. Gig'em Aggies.
That was no upset. OU is next!
Post a Comment