Here's the video of when we told Brynna about the new baby. You can tell she was excited, but she was a bit confused because my tummy wasn't big yet. I WISH WISH WISH I'd kept videoing through telling her that the baby would be born around Christmas time. That bit of news got the biggest reaction. She squealed and squealed and giggled and giggled and couldn't believe that the baby would come for Christmas. We were at a restaurant for lunch. As soon as the waitress appeared, Brynna told her the big news.
Since then, Brynna has been excitedly anticipating the new baby. She hugs and kisses my tummy all the time. In public I often have to remind her not to pull my shirt up to talk to the baby.
Here's a quote I wrote down a couple of weeks ago. We hadn't been talking about the baby at all when she said this, "When it gets to be Christmastime, we're also going to have the bestest Christmas present ever!" (Patting my tummy) "That little baby right there!"
Lane on the other hand is underwhelmed by all the baby talk. If you ask him where the baby is, he points to himself. He's got a real surprise coming.



2 comments:
Awww! Brynna is such a sweetie. I like how she peeks under the table just to check your belly for a second.
We're so excited for you guys!
So sweet! Love that you captured the moment. ;o)
Post a Comment