It's been quite sometime since me last post, and we have had sooooo much going on. I am going to try to catch up on some of it, but this month promises to be busier than last...
Update on my "crash"
I posted back on 2/13 and 2/8 about loosing my mind. That all started in the middle of January and took a good month to fully recover from. I got a second opinion from my general practitioner, and she believed the whole episode was due to the drug Reglan that I was taking to help my milk supply. Apparently insanity is a rare but well known side effect. She told me to keep taking my anti-anxiety meds through the end of the month, then go every other day for two weeks. As of tomorrow I am officially off the meds. The nurse practitioner at the OB's office diagnosed me with post pardum depression, and wanted me to stay on the meds for 6 months to a year. Ugh. I was so relieved that my general prac. told me pretty much what I already suspected, that it was all the Reglan that put me over the edge.
We bought a new house!
So right about the time I lost my mind we closed on a new home and put our condo on the market. Yeah, we did it backwards. Selling the condo first would have been better, but the house we found was a foreclosure and the perfect floor pan. Had it not been a foreclosure it would have been tens of thousands or dollars more and out of our price range. We toured another foreclosure with the same floor plan, and it sold the day after we looked at it. We loved this one and had to move fast. So now we have two homes! The condo is for sale or lease, and will hopefully sell or lease before we get foreclosed on too! :)
For the past few weeks we've been painting the new place and getting ready to move. Several times we've gone over in the evening and put the kids down and then painted until late into the night. Lane's been in the pack-n-play and Brynna's been sleeping on an air mattress. She thinks that's super cool. We've decided that this weekend is our weekend for the full move. I can't wait to really get into the new house and start making family memories there.
Jessie and Camden came to visit
When I went crazy, my sister-in-law, Jessie, offered to fly in from Seattle to stay with us. By the time she got here, I was pretty much back to normal, so we got to have fun just hanging out together. If was so sweet and fun to watch Brynna and Camden really start to play and build a relationship together. Camden went with her to her Sunday school class. She was so cute and proud as she walked in and told her teachers that she brought her "friend" Camden with her. I hope they become lifelong sweet friends.
We didn't do anything too exciting while they were here, but Jessie and I had a great time just hanging out, chatting, and watching the kids. I'll be posting pictures from their visit soon.
March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment