Lane had his 2 month check up with Dr. Booker today. Everything checked out fine and healthy. Apparently he is a short stocky baby. Here are his stats:
Length: 22.5 inches (24-50%)
Weight: 13 lbs (75%)
Head Cir.: 39.7 cm (50%)
The good news for me is I can cut back on his feeding schedule. I guess that's bad news for Lane.
I haven't pulled out the papers to check what Brynna's 2 month stats were, but I think she was usually right in the middle for everything except her head which is up in the 90th percentile.
When Dr. Booker walked in he asked if Lane was talking yet. He said at Lane's 6 month appointment he fully expects Lane to look up and say, "Hello Dr. Booker. How are you?" Since Brynna is such a good talker, that is. I told him I don't think Lane will ever talk because I don't think Brynna will ever let him get a word in edgewise.
Anyway, the poor kid got three shots and an oral vaccine. He sucked down the oral vaccine like it was chocolate milk. The shots he didn't like so much. First he got this shocked and betrayed look on his face, then he turned red, then he turned purple, then he screamed... loud. I hate shots. I hate them even more when my babies are getting them.
Brynna asked if Lane was sick because she hugged or kissed him too hard. I told her no, that Lane needed shots so he wouldn't get sick not because he is sick. That seemed to satisfy her. So sweet.
October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad to hear he's healthy! And Brynna's comment is so sweet.
Post a Comment