May 26, 2007

Kisses and Bows

Brynna recently learned to "give kisses". She doesn't so much pucker and smooch as just say, "ma" and nod toward whom what ever is receiving the kiss. Last week I heard her in the hallway making the kissing sound. I peeked around the corner and saw that she had two small stuffed animals giving each other sweet little smooches nose to nose. A couple of days later I was in the kitchen while Brynna was eating her lunch, and I heard that same sweet kissing sound. I turned around to see that her milk and water sippy cups were kissing each other. How cute is that!

Besides kissing, one of Brynna's favorite interests right now is hair bows. Her hair is at an awkward point right now where we can't really cut it, but it gets in her eyes, so I have these great little bow barrettes that I can get in her hair quickly and easily. She loves them. Yesterday I bought a few more in different colors. When she saw that we now had five bows, she wanted to wear all of them at once.

Our little bow head.

No comments: